What is spinal decompression?
“Spinal decompression is like a gentle, soothing stretch for your spine and neck!”
If you are wondering if you are the right candidate, ask yourself these following
● Do you have chronic neck and back pain?
● Do you suffer from herniated discs?
● Do you have constant sharp or burning pain down your legs?
● Have you been diagnosed with sciatica?
● Have you tried physical therapy, stretches, and exercise, but nothing seems to work?
● Is this impacting how you live your life?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions then YES you are an ideal candidate!
Knee and neck pain can cause…
● Issues with mobility
● Sleep disturbances
● Reduced activity
● Brain fog
● Social life sabotage
● Anxiety and stress
● Chronic sinus issues
● Worsening of other chronic conditions related to inactivity
● Relieves back and neck pain
● Restores spinal function
● Reduces the need for surgery
● Improves overall quality of life
● Increases range of motion
● Nourishes the discs
● Stretches important muscles in the back, neck, hips, and thighs
● Heat and vibration therapy induces a sense of relaxation and well-being